Older Posts Postin' on the Block


Tell me what do you see.

Think about it.

(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, snap.)

You see a "Home" link. And to the left...?

OLDER POSTS, BABY. We got posts for days. We have content. We have actual content, gawddammit!

Our baby has grown out of our perpetual laziness. This is actually happening. We're not only talking about stuff and how cool it is, we're actually writing about it. 

I'm so amped at how this is slowly turning out. Our baby is starting to walk now; none of the crawling nonsense. And yeah, it's still early but dammit, I can't help it if I'm a little proud of us so far and I think Sharkface and Alter Negro would agree.

Yeah, this is becoming a total circlejerk. I'd better stop myself before I dislocate my shoulder patting myself on the back.

Dopps, out.

2 comments: