I WISH I WAS A COKE DEALER


I swear being a coke rapper is the easiest job in the world...minus the actual selling of cocaine. Are you guys aware of how many words there are for cocaine/crack?

bricks, weight, bird, snow, blow, lines, powder, yayo, cake, chicken, white girl, i got that justin beiber please believe it, that hard, that soft, dust, etc. etc.

AND HUNDREDS MORE.

Do you know how many similes and metaphors I could pull off with that kind of vocabulary??


Im gettin stupid money off that white bimbo
My hands touch so much, the feds trynna bring back Jim Crow


I JUST CAME UP WITH THAT RIGHT NOW.
This shit is too easy.
I wish I was a cocaine rapper fam I got too many bars for this shit:


u need them cakes i got a bakers dozen
move so many bricks u think i was in construction


call me rachel ray im always in the kitcen
move that work all year its lookin like a white christmas


call me ace of cakes i get them cakes faster
i whip that work, like a slave master


call me mr. plow the way i move that snow 


im in that traphouse with 25 to lifers
my arm over that stove my wrist got arthritis


I got that snow white, talkin cinderalla
I seen so much white like I was at coachella


I got that shit flyin across the atlantic
touched so much powder you think i was in gymnastics
(bars are best read in Cam'ron's/Pusha T's/2 Chainz' voice)

I could do this all day...

All praise to the prolific and Shakespearean rhymes of the ultimate coke rap duo though. They have probably realized the full potential of their medium.


1 comment:

  1. "I got that snow white, talkin cinderalla
    I seen so much white like I was at coachella"

    FIYAH. I swear Tamillionaire is like a mix away.

    ReplyDelete