Thank You, We Needed More of Your LoveSounds

RAP GAME POP ICON.


Justin Randall Timberlake, former member of *NSYNC,  current wearer of stylish hats, and a dude who makes money from acting on the side, gave the world...nah, hol' up...BLESSED the world with his first single in over 6 years. You know what has happened in the past six years?

This guy runs the free world.
Twitter was a child. 
I broke my ankle because a very rotund child thought "ultimate frisbee" meant "tackle football".
Fergie tried to go solo. BEP fans worldwide hoped she stayed solo.
Saddam was alive...for most of '06
I recovered from a broken ankle, fixed with two screws, and was walking IN FOUR WEEKS. Yes, I can.
It's Goin' Down was hot, Paris Hilton released a single (which wasn't a carcinogen, so it beat all expectations), and people who went to private schools and wear Birkenstocks thought this was hilarious.

AdLib fam (© now; patent pending), it's been a while. Go find the track. Suit and Tie. Better yet, here. You're welcome. Make sure you throw on a bowtie and pour something nice for yourself as you immerse yourself into the soothing falsetto of Mr. Timberlake.

Look, why am I so hyped? The man has only released two solo albums in ten years. The two albums he dropped? Brilliant. Cry Me a River, Senorita, that track with Clipse, My Love, LoveStoned...I mean, that's some catalogue of songs from only two albums. Also, FutureSex/LoveSounds was a classic. Give it a listen. Its collection of pop and R&B fused with a sound that was years ahead of its time made it an essential album for any pop/R&B/music fan of the 00s.

The album will be called "The 20/20 Experience". I didn't think I had to wait until I was AGE REDACTED to hear some new JT music, but here we are.

I'm ready. Are you?

Bruno Mars, JT runnin' this pop/R&B shit
Chris Brown, JT runnin' this pop/R&B shit
Ne-Yo, JT runnin' this pop/R&B shit
Justin Bieber, JT runnin' this pop/R&B shit
Maroon 5, JT runnin' this pop/R&B shit
Michael Buble, JT runnin' this pop/R&B shit.



On the real doe, I'm worried about our boy Abel. I mean, JT's runnin' up in territory that Abel claimed as his own. Holy shit, I'm worried. If JT's gonna start singing about girls "so thick now [he knows] why they call it a fatty", we might have to chalk up at least the first half of 2013 as an L for him. Stay tuned...

P.S. I love this tiny font. It's like an aside. Props to Sharkface.



2 comments:

  1. i want that abelxjustin collab, that biebsxjustin collab, that drizzyxjustin collab, that jeremihxjustin collab

    TY BASED JUSTIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession: Stars are Blind was my jam. But I still think the album name is lame. And offensive to the visually impaired.

    ReplyDelete